Latest update May 30th, 2019 12:49 PM
Mar 20, 2009 ezstreet Uncategorized 1
TAKE ALL SHOWS BEGINNING OR ENDING IN “GIRLS” OFF OF THE AIR
At what cost will our girls strive for fortune and fame? Some of this mess on TV actually conveys to our future leaders that the only way they will ever make it is to use their bodies to get it.
Absolutely it takes a bit of brain power to conceive of new ways to chastise, demean and otherwise demoralize another human being; however, are these the life lessons that future generations need to shape their developing basis for a moral code?
· Video vixens who candidly speak of having to sleep with the artists on video sets and celebrate having children by various male celebrities;
· College co-eds whipping their tops up to expose their breasts for male attention;
· three young (very young girls) sharing the bed of an 80 year old man;
· high schoolers doing everything known to man to cause drama and contention amongst supposed friends to get a boy that they like, that week;
· Fashion wanna be divas and “divos”-incessantly jeer and jibe celebrities who take fashion risks or dare to be different from the mainstream;
· crazed out of control girls hurling objects and their drinks, hitting and biting each other;
· Would be models that back stab, lie and conspire to knock down the next girl because she is perceived as a threat;
· Even soap operas have gotten more gangsta in how the characters resolve their issues!
C’mon seriously? For those of us who know better it is better opting to watch the History Channel or Discover for purposes of getting something that stimulates brain development rather than dissolve the portion that is under used it.
This mess is CREATING a generation of weak minded women. Where there are weak women there is a weak culture and weak culture breeds a weaker society.
“Hookers and Hoes” (terms that make a WOMANS flesh crawl) will be all over the place if this remains the “quality” of viewing options.
Debauchery on every level has caused a steady decline in how the world views the American…and more importantly how we view ourselves. What happened to the days of “Good Times” , “The Jeffersons” & “Different Strokes”? Images of black & women folk trying climb a once almost unattainable ladder of success by holding onto their family and their very souls. Of course those shows were laddened with stereotypes as well but they were laid bare for the world to deal with in a different manner.
The strength of women, black men and black families has always been threatening. To eliminate this perceived threat strategies have been in place for years to chip away slowly at the very threads that held OUR quilts together. The new message is that one can’t have one without the other and the really sad part is that the world is buying it. WAKE UP LADIES! Shed the images that media has conveyed as indicative of being a GIRL. Step into yourselves and become WOMEN.
Mar 30, 2009 1
Mar 25, 2009 0
Mar 23, 2009 0
Mar 19, 2009 1
Oct 10, 2016 Comments Off on Street Report TV Episode Two With Total And Jodeci
Oct 04, 2016 Comments Off on Jay Z Pens New Movie And Television Deal With Weinstein Company
Oct 03, 2016 Comments Off on Listen To AFROBEATS 101 Featuring EZ Street
Sep 21, 2016 Comments Off on Rapper Shawty Lo Dies In Car Crash
You must be logged in to post a comment.